5D DIY Cabin Diamond Mosaic Tiled Kit
Very Interesting Take on an Old Favorite
Looks Very 5 Dimensional and Quite Beautiful, a Cross Between Cross Stitch, a Puzzle, and Paint By Numbers
Put away the Needle and Thread and Use Resin Diamond Squares Instead
- 5D Diamond Embroidery
- Canvas Size 30cm x 40cm, drill size is 2mm
- The pattern has been printed on the cloth, so before finishing stitching, the cloth cannot touch water otherwise, the printed part will disappear
- The beads in the numbered packets correspond to the color chart on the side of the drawing.
- Place a few of the like-numbered beads in the plastic tray.
- Take the "pen" and dab the end with the sticky stuff in the square block, then pick up a bead and place it on the corresponding number on the canvas.
- Remember to replace the plastic sheet when you are done to preserve your work
- 1PC oil painting canvas
- 1Pc stone plate
- 1Pc pen tool
- 1 Set of diamond beads
Comes with a Rolled Up Canvas and Little Resin Squares
Size: 60cm x 40cm (23.62" x 15.74")